It will be a pleasure for us to assist you in the organization of any excursions or trips around St.Petersburg and its suburbs to make you better acquainted with the city, its history, architecture, and people. Below you may find the most popular excursions:
- Sightseeing tour – includes a visit to the Peter and Paul Fortress (3 hours)
- The Hermitage (3 hours)
- Peterhof (5 hours)
- Tsarskoye Selo (5 hours)
- "Northern Venice" - day canal trip (1 hour)
- "Night of drawbridges" - night canal trip (1,5 hour)
We are also pleased to offer you several unusual tours of St.Petersburg:
- A journey on the comfortable boat: during the day you may book an exciting individual excursion along the rivers and canals; in the evening we are glad to organize for you a romantic trip with taking out to the Gulf of Finland. You will be really fascinated by breathtaking views opened from water! You may order any kind of dishes and drinks on board and enjoy the wonderful panorama of the city.
- «Bird’s eye panorama»: an unforgettable helicopter trip above the city centre and its suburbs.
- Segway tours – an original way to see the most appealing sights of Saint-Petersburg. You have a unique opportunity to get an amazing experience and to admire the famous monuments of the historical centre of the city. There are already elaborated excursions as well as a possibility to rent a segway for private use.
Should you have any questions on tours and excursions, please contact us at: +7 812 635 6333 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll show you Saint-Petersburg the way you've never seen it before!!