Consent for personal data processing
This Consent regulates relations in the field of personal data processing between the Rossi Boutique Hotel (hereinafter referred to as the “Hotel”) and guests who provide their data to be processed when booking a room through the website https://rossihotels.com/ .
1. In order to comply with the requirements of Clause 3, Article 3 of Federal Law 152-FZ “On Personal Data”, I hereby give my consent to the Hotel to process my personal data, including: last name, first name, middle name, date of birth, place of birth, sex, nationality, passport details, registration address, residential address, registration date, phone number, email address, credit card number, and passport validity.
2. I give this consent to processing my personal data in order to book a room, to register and stay in the Hotel, as well as for the purposes of conducting marketing research and sending promotional offers and information messages.
3. The Hotel may perform the following actions while processing my personal data: collect, record, systematize, accumulate, store, adjust (update and amend), retrieve, use, transfer to Federal Migration Service registration bodies, anonymize, block, delete, and destroy personal data from the Hotel’s information systems.
4. I can withdraw my consent to personal data processing by sending a written request to the Hotel or by delivering a statement withdrawing consent to personal data processing in person to an authorized representative of the Hotel with a signed receipt.
5. If I withdraw my consent to personal data processing, the Hotel shall only be entitled to continue processing my personal data without my consent in cases specified by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
6. The Hotel processes personal data with and without the use of automation tools.
7. This Consent shall be valid until the day it is withdrawn in writing.